- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Anti-yellowing Agent WF-6503
|Special Polymer Compounds|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Deepening finishing of polyester, nylon, cotton and
their blended dyed and printed fabrics.
Special Polymer Compounds
|Appearance||Colorless and slightly muddy liquid|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||5.0-7.0|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
Features and Advantages
1. It can effectively prevent the yellowing of nylon fibers caused by terminal amino oxidation during heat setting, and has the function of protecting amino groups.
2. It is suitable for heat setting of synthetic or cellulose fibers, and can effectively prevent yellowing during heat setting of fabrics.
3. It is very suitable for die-pressing fabrics.
4. Prevent yellowing of fibers caused by impurities.
Deepening finishing of polyester, nylon, cotton and their blended dyed and printed fabrics. Usage
Dip rolling process: Dosage: 10-30g/L
Process: liquid mixing and then one dip one rolling and then baking.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
Note: The products below 0℃ will become turbid and need to be thawed and stirred evenly before use.
50KG plastic Drum. Store in a cool and dry place at 20℃ for 6 months. This product is sensitive to low temperature below 0℃ and high temperature above 40℃. Attention must be paid to warehousing and transportation.