Aromatic Finishing Agent WF-6506
|Features and Advantages||Application|
|| Fragrance finishing of cotton, linen, wool,
silk and chemical fibre fabrics.
Aromatic Finishing Agent
|PH Value (1% water solution)||5.5-7.5|
|Solubility||Dispersible in water|
Features and Advantages
1. Give textiles lasting elegant fragrance.
2. It can be used in dip-rolling or impregnation finishing of various fabrics. It can also be used in printing or coating processing. It is especially suitable for coating dyeing and printing of textiles. It can make the finished fabrics have lasting fragrance.
3. The fragrance is pure. The main fragrance types are mint, rose, lavender, jasmine, apple, lemon and cologne.
It is suitable for fragrance finishing of cotton, linen, wool, silk and chemical fibre fabrics. Usage
1. Dip-rolling process: Dosage: 5-50g/L
Process flow: fabric→ dip-rolling (pick-up70-80%) →drying (80-100℃) →finished product.
2. Impregnation process: Dosage: 5-50g/L
Process flow: dried fabrics→ impregnating (soaking well) → centrifugal dehydration (recovering the lost solution and adding it to the impregnating tank) →drying (60-100℃) →finished products.
3. Paint Printing: Dosage: 0.5-5%. (Prepare printing paste first, then mix and add WF-6506, mix evenly, then use)
Process flow: printing→ drying→ stretching→ finished products.
Note: Because it is suspension, there will be precipitation. Therefore, shake well before use.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
25KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.