- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Film Forming Finishing Agent WF-8102N
|Block Silicone Polymer|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Soft finishing of cotton, polyester and other fibre fabrics and yarns.|
Block Silicone Polymer
Film Forming Finishing Agent
|Appearance||Transparent or slightly yellowish transparent liquid|
|Solid Content, %||28.0-30.0|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||4.0-6.0|
Features and Advantages
1. The product is a three-dimensional straight chain structure, different from ordinary amino silicone oil, non-sticking roll, non-bleaching oil.
2. It has good hydrophilicity and can penetrate the additives into the fibers. It has good penetration and softening effect on heavy fabrics.
3. Good stability, shear resistance, acid and alkali resistance (PH=3-10) and can be used in pre-treatment J cylinder.
4. Film-forming at low temperature and drying at 80-100℃ have a good handle.
It is suitable for soft finishing of cotton, polyester and other fibre fabrics and yarns. It has good handle on super-soft and imitation super-soft polyester blankets.
Dissolution in cold water: according to silicone oil: water = 1:5 or so. Using cold water to dissolve the silicone oil, add the silicone oil into the kettle, open the agitator, while stirring water into the kettle, first add 15% silicone oil water, stir for half an hour, then add 15% silicone oil water, stir for half an hour, then add the remaining water, stir for half an hour. Transparent emulsion can be obtained, stop stirring and filter out.
1. Dip-rolling process:
The dosage was 30-80g/L, the setting temperature was 130-180℃ with time: 50s. 2. Impregnation process:
Dosage 3-8% (o.w.f), temperature 30-50℃, time 5-10 min, and dehydration and drying at 100-120℃.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
100KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.