- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Finishing Agent for Polyester and Cotton WF-8191A
|Block Silicone Polymer|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Durable soft finishing of polyester, cotton and blended fabrics,
especially suitable for finishing of Dont pour pile.
Block Silicone Polymer
Finishing Agent for Polyester and Cotton
|Appearance||Transparent liquid with blue light|
|Solid Content, %||11.0-13.0|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||4.0-6.0|
Features and Advantages
1. It has good permeability and affinity to fabrics.
2. Give the fabric excellent style of smoothness, elasticity and softness.
3. It has good chemical stability, and can be used with various cationic auxiliaries to make different style and feel.
4. Almost no yellowing.
It is suitable for soft finishing of polyester, cotton and blended fabrics. It has good effect on T/R and T/C finishing for Dont pour pile.
1. Immersion method: Dosage: 1.5-3.0% (o.w.f), immersion for about 10-20 min, then dehydration and drying.
2. Dip-rolling method: Dosage: 10-20g/L, and then dehydration and drying.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
120KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.