- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Fluffy Block Finishing Agent WF-8104N
|Block Silicone Polyme|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Handle finishing of cotton, polyester and other plush fabrics, especially for polyester,
nylon knitted and plush fabrics.
Block Silicone Polyme
Fluffy Block Finishing Agent
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent viscous liquid|
|Solid Content, %||40|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||4.0-6.0|
|Solubility,||solubility in water|
Features and Advantages
1. This product is a three-dimensional straight chain structure, different from ordinary amino silicone oil, non-sticking roller; no bleaching oil.
2. The fluffy and slippery feel of wool fabric is dry, non-sticky and non-greasy. 3. It can penetrate the additives into the fibers and has a good penetration and softening
effect on heavy fabrics.
4. Good stability, shear resistance, acid and alkali resistance (PH = 3-10), can be used in pre-treatment J cylinder.
5. Use less, feel fluffy and soft, no slippery; use high, slippery performance, no greasy feeling.
It is suitable for handle finishing of cotton, polyester and other plush fabrics. It is especially suitable for handle finishing of polyester, nylon knitted and plush fabrics.
1. Dip-rolling process:
The dosage was 1-3g/L, the setting temperature was 130-200℃ with time: 50s. 2. Impregnation process:
Dosage 0.1-0.3% (o.w.f), temperature 30-50℃, time 15-20 min, and dehydration and drying at 100℃ or 130-200℃.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
100KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.