Highly Concentrated Fluffy Finishing Agent WF-8402N
|Amino modified silicone emulsion|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||All kinds of fiber fabrics.|
Amino modified silicone emulsion
Highly Concentrated Fluffy Finishing Agent
|Appearance||Light yellow to light white viscous liquid|
|Solid Content, %||60.0-64.0|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||4.0-6.0|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
Features and Advantages
1. Dilute ration if from 1:3 to 1:10, and transparent small blue light silicone microemulsion after dissolution.
2. It has good water solubility, stability and mixability, and can be used in combination with cationic and non-ionic additives.
3. Can give the fabric durable washable fluffy style.
It is suitable for all kinds of fiber fabrics and improves the soft and fluffy handle of the fabrics.
1. Dissolved material method: (water requirement is tap water, avoid using river water)
The crude oil is dissolved in cold water at about 1:5. First put 1/3 water, then open the blender, stir the WF-8402N into the kettle, stir the mixer for 30 minutes, add the remaining 2/3 water, stir the 15min, get the transparent emulsion, stop stirring, filter out the material.
If there is a heated steam pipe, warm hydration can be carried out, which is easier to dilute faster and more uniformly than cold water.
2. It is used for post finishing and can be carried out according to conventional process.
Dip-rolling process, at room temperature can be one dip-one or two dip-two rolling, according to the ratio of 1:5 diluted liquid dosage is 20-60g/L, thicker fabrics according to demand debugging.
Impregnation process: The conventional dosage of diluent in 1:5 ratio was 2-6%(o.w.f), soaked at room temperature for 20 minutes, dehydrated and dried.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
120KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.