- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Hygroscopicity and Perspiration Eliminating Agent WF-6502N
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Moisture absorption and sweat removal finishing of polyester, nylon,
acetate and their blended fabrics.
Used as crosslinking agent.
Hygroscopicity and Perspiration Eliminating Agent
|Appearance||Light yellow viscous liquid|
|olid Content, %||9.0-11.0|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||4.5-6.5|
Features and Advantages
1. Excellent hygroscopicity, quick drying, easy decontamination and antistatic.
2. The hand feel is fluffy and soft. The effect will be better if using impregnation method after dyeing or the dip-rolling method after dyeing.
3. It has good washing resistance and can still maintain excellent performance after being washed more than 20 times by AATCC-135.
4. When dyeing in the same bath, it can prevent fabric from floating, creasing, knotting and chicken paw printing.
It is suitable for moisture absorption and sweat removal finishing of polyester, nylon, acetate and their blended fabrics.
|Dyeing with one bath||0.5-3.0%(o.w.f)||baking at（130-170℃）|
|Impregnation after dyeing||1.0-4.0%(o.w.f)||Impregnate（60-70℃×20-30min），baking at（130-170℃）|
|Dip-rolling after dyeing||10-40g/L||Dip-rolling→baking at（130-170℃）→cropping|
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
120KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.