- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Oligomer Stripping Agent WF-4219
|Surfactants and Salts|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Cleaning and removing polyester oligomers, oil stains and color lakes deposited in various
containers or dyeing and finishing equipment.
Surfactants and Salts
Oligomer Stripping Agent
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow liquid|
|Solid Content, %||33.0-35.0|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||2.0-3.0|
Features and Advantages
1. Good solubilization, emulsification, decontamination and neutralization of residual alkali.
2. Cleaning and removing polyester oligomers, oil stains and color lakes deposited in various containers or dyeing and finishing equipment.
3. Cleaning and removing oil stains, floating colours on dyed surface, oligomers or residues after weight reduction of polyester and other fabrics.
4. It can remove amino silicone oil and other finishing agents from fabrics.
Application and Usage
|2||Cleaning after dyeing||1.0-2.0||55-65||10-20|
|3||Washing of residual alkali or oligomer||1.5-2.5||80-90||5-10|
|4||Silicone oil removal||15-30||85-100||30-40|
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
120KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request.
Sealed and light-proof storage.