- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Silicone Fluffy and Softener Agent for Polyester WF-8106N
|Block Silicone Polymer|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Soft finishing of cotton, polyester and polyester-cotton blended
fabrics and yarns, especially for medium and heavy fabrics.
Block Silicone Polymer
Silicone Fluffy and Softener Agent for Polyester
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent liquid|
|Solid Content, %||38.0-42.0|
Features and Advantages
1. This product is a three-dimensional straight chain structure, different from ordinary amino silicone oil, non-sticking roller, non-bleaching oil, no residual oil scale.
2. It has good hydrophilicity and can penetrate the additives into the fibers, especially for thick fabrics.
3. Good stability, shear resistance, acid and alkali resistance (PH=3-10).
4. Film-forming at low temperature and drying at 80-100℃ have a good handle.
It is suitable for soft finishing of cotton, polyester and polyester-cotton blended fabrics and yarns, especially for medium and heavy fabrics.
Dissolution in cold water: according to WF-8106N: water = 1:3 or so. Dissolve the material in cold water, first put the crude oil, then open the blender, then add 0.1 water, 0.2, 0.3, 2.4 parts every half an hour, then get the transparent emulsion, stop stirring, filter out the material.
1. Immersion method: Dosage: 0.4-1% (o.w.f), immersion at 30-50℃ for about 10-20 min, then dehydration, drying at 100℃.
2. Dip-rolling method: Dosage: 4-10g/L, setting at 130-200℃ for 50s.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
100KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.