- Expert of Textile Auxiliaries.
Smooth Block Finishing Agent WF-8101N
|(AB)n-type block copolymer|
|Features and Advantages||Application|
||Handle finishing of most fibers and fabrics, especially for
synthetic fibers and protein fibers.
(AB)n-type block copolymer
Smooth Block Finishing Agent
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent liquid|
|Solid Content, %||54-60|
|PH Value (1% water solution)||4.0-6.0|
Features and Advantages
1. This product is a new self-emulsifying fabric finishing agent with slippery and fluffy effect. It has good shear stability and pH stability. It is suitable for jet and overflow dyeing.
2. Adding in to amino silicone oil emulsion can improve the stability of the emulsion.
3. It has good compatibility and can be used in the same bath with anti-wrinkle (durable pressing) resin and its catalysts, whitening agents, or cationic additives.
4. Low yellowing, suitable for white or light-colored fabrics.
It is suitable for handle finishing of most fibers and fabrics, greatly improving the slippage and fluffy degree of fibers, especially for synthetic fibers and protein fibers.
WF-8108N is a ready-to-use silicone emulsion with high-solids content. It is suggested to dilute before using.
Recommended process and dosage
1. Dip-rolling process: 3-15g/L, 165℃ setting and drying
2. Impregnation process: dosage 0.3-1.5% (o.w.f), bath ratio 1:10-1:15,
1Impregnation with 15-30 min at room temperature, ○2dehydrated and ○3dried at 165℃
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
120KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.